Home » » Best Tweets on my Timeline from Apr 2

Best Tweets on my Timeline from Apr 2

After a long time, presenting some of the best tweets on my TL from April 2, 2014

This is LOL! by @bawli_poonch
@Ra_Bies suggests a good solution for Arvind Kejriwal
Netaji @AapGhumaKeLeyLo asks a valid question to Gul Panag
Cost of avoiding someone like Rahul Gandhi - in INR, by @scratchysingh
Jobless Bobby Deol! by @kitAnurag
 Jejus ke Sath Sath, please save me too - tweet (or rather, pain) by @Singhlicious
 Chaa Gaye @coolfunnytshirt Guru, Thoko Taali
Hahaha, 'ASSET' of Sonia Gandhi decoded by @jhunjhunwala
#YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @khatte_angoor
#YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @i_Udita
 #YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @mainbhiengineer
#YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @iNeelSoni
#YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @my2bit
#YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @NumbYaar
#YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @HaddHaiYaar
#YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @ROFLaala
#YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @1KumarGaurav
#YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @NumbYaar
This was a reply to me, on one of my 'Poor' #YoSoniaSoPoor tweets. My tweet was lame, but awesome reply by @manNa_d_psychO
Ravi Shastri declared his assets and @coolfunnytshirt was there to check all his assets
Tusshar Kapoor declared his assets & @sagarcasm announces it for us
Some respite from Politics & wordplay by @Lohapurush
One more #YoSoniaSoPoor tweet by @dashhtweets
Tips to overcome break-ups by @Lungfakeer
Emo by @SatanKiNani
Bahut deep wala hai yeh - by @Vjuneesh
Couldn't ignore a Sunny Deol tweet of @Aksharpathak
Best way to reduce weight - by @RichaDKumar
Hahaha, You know, now what to do, when life closes all the doors for you - Solution by @immortal_luster
Last one on #YoSoniaSoPoor by me

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe me on RSS