Home » , , » Awesome Tweeple - @coolfunnytshirt

Awesome Tweeple - @coolfunnytshirt

People,

Here is the 1st Featured Tweeple who is Coolfunnytshirt, Favstar link here.

Coolfunnytshirt has more than 21.5K Twitter followers (as on Feb 3, 2014). As the handle itself suggests, this guy is Cool & funny both. No attitude, no arrogance even after getting over 20K followers (Man, that's huge).

Coolfunnytshirt specializes in PJs, which he calls Pavitra Jokes. His favourite victims are Cricketer Rohit Sharma, So-called Superstar Kamaal R Khan, (KRK), Actor Uday Chopra, CID's ACP Pradyuman, Journalist Arnab Goswami, Politicians & almost every one. His favourite joke formats are Facebook friend requests, Agle Janam Mohe....hi Kijiyo, Wordplays & many more.

Below are some of his best tweets:




2 comments :

  1. He is the Lifeline of twitter.
    He is a Boon from God for all of us. I've never found someone of this quirky of sense of humor..Whenever I get bored/depressed/sad I get to his profile and it lights up my mood and I forget whether I had that bad mood. I just run out of adjectives to prefix his name with...he is the cracker that never ends bursting, keeps spreading colorful lights and sweet sounds that when one comes across his tweets he just raises his head and smile...Yet this person is so modest with no arrogance at all...sometimes I do get a bit angry when he doesnt reply me but then I think it's his helplessness or my reply might be foolish..well that doesnt make me even a bit against him...I want to meet him at least once in my life...Keep smiling bro..lots of love.
    Well if you follow him you will know this is no exaggeration at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are thousands of jokes in his store it's impossible yes it's impossible to pick just one out of them and call it the best ever. Phir bhi I just cannot stop laughing on this joke...

    Aamir on Satyamev Jayate
    Aamir: Achha to aap teacher h.. kahan rehti h?
    "Mumbai"
    A: Achha to aap Mumbai rehti h!kaisi h aap?
    "Achhi hoon"
    A: Achha to aap achhi h!

    11:20 PM - 2 Nov 2014

    Love you bro.

    ReplyDelete


Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe me on RSS