Awesome Tweeple - @RoflGandhi_

There is always something special about Haryanvi humor. RoflGandhi_ is no different. This is one of the most hilarious guy who can find humor in everything and in his own words, if he do 3 serious tweets on the trot, he started feeling ill.

It is not easy being a Parody account, when the original, himself seems to be a Parody. But @RoflGandhi_ manages to do it with ease. Hence, it becomes very easy to guess that his favourite punching bag is Rahul Gandhi. Be it Hindi or English, politics or Cricket - I personally wait for this guy to tweet on the hot topics. Even I quote him in real life too and have made people follow him. It was a special moment for me, when he followed me.

He is not only followed by Twitter 'Celebs', but every Friday, my TL is full of endorsements and FFs for him. Have a look at his best Tweets here & Follow him NOW, if you're not doing now (Waise Chances Kam Hain)

This was when Rahul Gandhi went for a Rally in Bikaner




After the IPL 2014 Auction


When Loksabha TV went off air





Have a look at his Favstar for more tweets

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe me on RSS